We restrict licenses to use our games to sell tickets. Companies that do become licensed have the right to run events commercially. The system suits venues as well as event organisers. You also get much more support including the right to challenge competitors running games illegally.
Generally we charge a fixed annual fee per game of 5 times the consumer fee. This allows you to sell tickets to as many events as you would like. Requesting a Commercial Licence does not guarantee acceptance, however, as we do not want the games to be too awash in any one area of the world. This means you get a degree of exclusivity in your area. If you would like to follow this up, please fill let us know that you have read this page. You can contact me – Dixon Jones by emailing dixon(at)harlington.net.
We are also working towards some new initiatives for commercial partners.
- An online office for license owners, affiliates and supporters
- Free event advertising on the Murder Mystery Games calender
- Ability to use the calender to manage events
- A dedicated support center at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instant Messenger support online
- Ability to collaborate with other license users